The brand-new Boston Whaler 190 Montauk and 210 Montauk, unveiled at the Miami International Boat Show, feature enhancements in form and function that make them perfectly suited to today’s boaters — and future generations, as well.
Redesigned from the keel up, the 190 and 210 Montauks join the 150 and 170 Montauks, introduced in August 2017, to round out an entirely new Montauk lineup.
New features include an integrated forward fishbox/storage console, cushioned aft quarter seats, and several cutting-edge Raymarine electronics options. Plus, each new Montauk is available with a Teak Package that lends “vintage” style befitting Whaler’s 60th Anniversary year.
190 MONTAUK 2018
The new 190 Montauk elevates the beloved classic with new features and enhancements sure to win hearts for generations. Retaining all the time-tested utility and easy operation of the original Montauks, the new 190 excels for fishing, watersports and beyond. Every inch of space is maximized in this nimble center console model, meaning there’s plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the ride, whatever the day may hold.
- Convenient forward fish box / storage compartment with overboard drain.
- Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, LED lights and disc brakes for easy towing.
- Optional port and starboard aft seating features comfortable cushions and removable backrests.
- 60-gallon integrated fuel tank.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 72-quart cooler seat, tackle drawers and console rod holders.
- Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel, telescoping swim ladder aids re-entry from the water.
- Helm console available with state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Standard 115-hp EXLPT Mercury Command Thrust FourStroke engine or optional 150 XL with hydraulic steering.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps and swim ladder.
- L.O.A.: 19’ 4” (5.89 m)
- Beam: 8’ (2.43 m)
- Weight (dry, no engine): 2,000 lbs. (907 kg)
- Persons Capacity: 8
- Maximum Horsepower: 150 hp (112 kW)
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gallons (227 L)
210 MONTAUK 2018
Meet the new flagship of the beloved Montauk family, the new 210 Montauk. Enjoy effortless operation, impressive hose-and-go readiness and lasting utility, with a variety of new features designed to enhance comfort and versatility. Standard and optional amenities for fishing and watersports let you tailor the Montauk to meet your preferred activities, while expanded seating and storage capacity increases the boat’s sense of spaciousness and ease. Seize the moment with the new 210 Montauk.
- Integrated aft quarter seats give more passengers a comfortable place to ride.
- Optional bow backrest enhances comfort and versatility.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 94-quart cooler seat, rod holders and tackle drawers.
- Deluxe Leaning Post option adds 30-gallon livewell and raw-water washdown.
- Standard galvanized trailer with LED lights, disc brakes and swing tongue for easy travel to and from the boat launch.
- 150-hp Mercury® XL EFI FourStroke engine, with power options up to 200-hp.
- Teak package adds stylish touches to the boarding steps, swim ladder and helm footrests.
- L.O.A.: 21’ 4” (6.50 m)
- Beam: 8’ 6” (2.59 m)
- Weight (dry, no engine): 2,650 lbs (1,202 kg)
- Persons Capacity: 9
- Maximum Horsepower: 200 hp (149 kW)
- Fuel Capacity: 66.5 gallons (252 L)